TSP X, the modular Tactical Shooting Platform. Designed, manufactured, and tested in Australia.
The Lithgow LA102 package includes an inlet machined to accept Lithgow LA102 barreled actions.
The TSP X Lithgow LA102 features
- inlet accepts
- Lithgow LA102 CrossOver Short Action
- Lithgow LA105 Woomera Short Action
- compatible with steel AICS magazines
- machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium
- durable black anodised coating
- unique recoil lug clamp design
- free floating barrel to improve accuracy
- NOTE: 223 or similar sized cartridges will require bolt stop modification in order to feed from an AICS magazine.
- ergonomic design
- 1.94 KG / 4.3 lbs chassis weight
- 25 mm / 1 inch length of pull adj.
- 28 mm / 1.1 inch cheek rest adj.
- cheek rest adj. zero stop
- 14° of cheek rest yaw adj.
- forend accommodates M-LOK slots
- 5 slots at 90°, 180°, and 270°
- QD sling cups in 4 different positions
- ambidextrous magazine release
- grip included (not pictured)